As Ben Joffe shows in his presentation below, prices of quite a number of consumer products have come down very rapidly. The XiaoMi Yi camera for example equals or bests the GoPro Hero on virtually al…
Electronic product testing of Electronic Devices
The pilot run products are subjected to a battery of test, such as:
- accelerated aging,
- temperature shocks in our heat chamber,
- drop tests with and without packaging,
- water and& dust ingression tests to meet for example the IP67 standard.
- or other relevant tests
But with all the testing we do in our labs, nothing can replace solid field testing, by real users in the actual target market, so we always ask our clients not to ignore this important step.
We obtain all the necessary certifications for you
In February 2017 a lot of the CE rules became more stringent and since then the number of rides back and forth to the certifying lab increased quite a bit! Fortunately it is only a 5 minute drive from the office.
We develop products to be compliant with:
- FCC (Federal Communications Commission)
- CE (European Conformity)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive)
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- CCC (China Compulsory Certificate)